HEALTHY CARE LIMITED
DOING NOW WHAT OUR SERVICE USERS NEED NEXT.
WE ARE PETERBOROUGH LEADING CARE HOME SERVICE.
Healthy Care is a limited company, which provides highly trained, experienced, professional care workers for Adults and the Elderly who due to illness, frailty, injury or choice need support in their home, regardless of their race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age or religion. This support is provided in line with Company’s, Local Authority’s and the Care Quality Commission’s (CQC) standards.
HEALTHY CARE LTD PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
*All people who work at Healthy Care are supported and all people who visit will be treated with respect at all times.
*We aim to offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
*We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all Service Users.
*Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and will be supported by all the people who work at Healthy Care .
*The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
*The individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors will be recognised and these people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
*The individual requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
*We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of Service Users and staff.
OUR VISION IS:
To be invaluable to our Service Users.
OUR MISSION IS:
- To recruit and retain the best.
- To invest in our People so they can invest in our Service Users
OUR COMPANY VALUES ARE:
- We value the users of the service and their families/carers.
- We value the service we offer our Service Users.
- We value the People who make the service possible
- We value the parties involved in the support of the Service User.
OUR WORK DISCIPLINES ARE:
To improve quality of life
To respect Service Users’ choices and acknowledge their right to risk
To respect Service Users’ privacy and confidentiality
To promote Service Users’ independence
To adhere to the highest possible health and safety standards
To welcome Service User feedback positive or negative
to improve the service we offer
To never discriminate against race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age or Religion.
To provide a safe and high-quality cost-effective service sensitive to the individual needs of our users, regardless of their age, sex, race, religion and cultural beliefs.
- To enable Service Users to have choice and control of their own lives and lifestyles where ever it is feasible and safe to do so.
- To promote personal well-being enabling each Service User to achieve their optimum level of independence.
- To ensure that the dignity and privacy of all service users is recognised and respected.
To promote and develop a domiciliary care service supporting individuals in their wish to remain in their own homes.
To undertake needs assessment, planning appropriate packages of care with the involvement of the Service User and if appropriate relative or other professional services, delivering a high-quality cost-effective and safe care service.
To train and support care workers in all aspects of domiciliary care.
- All Service Users will receive a high-quality cost-effective service sensitive to their needs.
- The development of a good working relationship with other professional services will enhance care given to Service Users facilitating communication, liaison and in turn continuity of care.
- Care workers will be supported in their work, meeting their individual training and experiential needs.
- Domestic Support including, housework, shopping, meal preparation, laundry, ironing…
- ersonal Care including, dressing/undressing, washing/shaving, toileting, getting up, going to bed, assistance with feeding
- Other including, relief/respite holiday support, emergency care, rehabilitation, escorting Service Users to appointments/social outings, assistance with transport.
Healthy Care will arrange your care plan around your needs as we call it person centred plan utilising our expertise in the following areas:
protect our service user is our responsabilty